It was late night dining for me when my colleagues ask me to join dinner at the restaurant named “Opposite Mess Hall” .
I was like….. What is that name again?
And then at 6.30, I arrived, and I found that name fit this place right.
hmm… Basic info
- Opposite mess Hall is a modern comfort dining place.
- 27/1 Sukhumvit Soi 51, Bangkok, Thailand 10110
- Contact them by phone +662 662 6330, reservation for 6 people or more only.
- Food menu changes by chef whenever he want.
Decoration inside was simple and clean, but quite dark and hard to see anything. Besides, atmosphere was warm and comfort, and easily made me feel fit in.
Then from next course, my friend lent me his flashlight from mobile phone, which made everything get better. lol
End up with sweets. I ordered whisky ice-cream that I never expect them to pour 1 shot of whisky inside. Oh my god, it was a bit drizzled in my head.
- How can I explain all of the feeling to you… Hmmm…
- In the picture, it seem to be a normal comfort food, but when you take a bite, it was completely different. The taste was so complicate, so nice, so natural and captivates you to have one more bite, and more, and more….
- Foe those who are not familiar with strange food may not like them much, but for me, it was a great meal, really.
That was all for today.